Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, the books they read!




We were just finishing lunch yesterday when I asked Leighton how his book ended that he'd been reading the night before. He told me he couldn't really explain it so he ran into the house and grabbed the book. Before I knew it, Rich and I were sitting for the next 25 minutes listening to the last four chapters of Marvin Redpost - Why Pick on Me? For those of you who have not had the opportunity to read this book or listened to it on tape, the entire book is devoted to poor Marvin being picked on for "supposedly" picking his nose. We actually had a few laugh out loud moments. All in all, what better way to spend 25 minutes of a lovely Sunday afternoon than listening to and laughing with your almost eight year old reading a book about nose picking.






1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ben just finished that same book! He loves the Marvin Redpost books.

Nice job adding the music feature!!