
I went away last weekend and actually gave up the
opportunity to go to a Colts game. On Friday morning, at breakfast, I reminded Leighton that I would be gone when he got home from school and wouldn't be back until Sunday. After saying that, I told him I was supposed to go with daddy to the Colts game on Sunday, but . . . since I wasn't going to be home I wanted him to use my ticket. His reaction was worth missing any game and I do believe those were little tears of joy I saw in his eyes. Joy is different than happy and I saw joy in my boys' eyes that morning. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, time stands still. Both m

y boys had fun! I did too!!
2 comments:
Great pictures! It's great to see everyone having fun!
How sweet! Leighton will never forget it!
Post a Comment