Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning to Look 'a little' Like Christmas












November came and went and was pretty mundane. There was not much to blog about so I've saved up all my blogging energy for the month of December! (We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving shared with family). 'Tis the season to begin the trimming, decorating, festivities, parties, programs, shopping, wrapping, get togethers, concerts, plays, etc. Looking at the December calendar is a little overwhelming, but each event will be made into a memory to last a lifetime and I look forward to each and every one of them. Amid all the happenings in December, two very important events occur in our family this month. Alexandra will celebrate her 11th birthday and Rich and I will celebrate 19 years of wedded bliss. :-) Most importantly, we celebrate the birth of a King; our Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray this month will not come and go so quickly that we don't take the time to reflect on the true reason for living and spend time worshipping our King. Here's a peek into the beginning of the Indy Moorlachs Christmas season.












Sleepy Elf - the tree can wait. zzzzzzzzzzz














































Santa Riley dog

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Nothing beats a good nap, Rich! I'm glad to see you eventually woke up and finished the tree. It looks great!