Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer is in Full Swing!

Summer break began May 28th and we are finally beginning to feel the "break" part. The month of May was just about as hectic as you could get. There were a few of times I had to tell myself to just breathe. Crazy, yes, but would I want it any other way, no. Between soccer practices, soccer games, baseball practices, baseball games, track practices, track meets, band concerts, field trip, field day, birthday parties, homework, studying for finals, banquet, tournaments, sixth grade party, pool parties, etc., etc., even arriving at school to pick up from track practice only to find there was not track practice that day, duh!

Successfully, everyone accomplished all they needed to and finished strong. I am a very thankful mom who is blessed to be available to taxi, carpool, and volunteer my time for the cause of my teen, preteen, and tween's schools, sports, and all their extra curricular activities. Did I mention I really do love doing it!!

Now we're ready for some fun with friends, fun with family, and fun in the sun!

Here's a little glimpse into the Moorlach madness during the month of May (which I am beginning to believe is the new December).

4th Mini and best time yet!











Staining the deck including lattice roof (huge undertaking)
Field trip to Conner Prairie - dipping candles
Drawing water from the well to give to the cows

Being awarded the "Run, Forrest, Run" award by Coach Dave


Last soccer game of the season

Last band concert of 6th grade
When the game started it wasn't raining

Alex won the 400m by a long shot


Some Grandma Marilyn time
Hot and frustrated

Soccer tourney in Columbus, IN

All three bands performed at Fishers High School

Last band concert of 8th grade!
Going to Nat'l Jr Honor Society induction and banquet

Receiving NJHS certificate

Niki, Olivia, Bebe, and Natalie

I'm tired and want to go home!
A smile that says yea to Jr. High!

The face of a Freshman!

CHEERS!!


Look out 4th grade, here I come!!

1 comment:

Gma Marilyn said...

Great pictures!! Super Family!!
See you next week for more fun!!